Sean, Riki, and Jose are back with a plan for this episode, including:
– Reviewing the changes in the new Magic Infraction Procedure Guidelines, Magic Tournament Rules, and brand spankin’ new Fixing Common Errors document
– What do you do if you want to judge but don’t have any local tournaments?
– A major newspaper really really messes up a story on Magic
– Listener questions, including one from a soldier in an overseas warzone, different Ascensions working differently in 2HG, and others
– Declaring a winner in the “You Design the Pro’s Candy Bar” contest!
– Archenemy first impressions and the pitfalls of running Emrakul in an anti-Archenemy deck
Thanks as always to our hosts!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download